Contests & Giveaways
METC 2016 Virtual Essay Contest
and the conference theme emerge, evolve, elevate, educate.
Be creative with your message and share your story.
1. Must include the METC logo. Can also include the theme image below.
2. Your essay needs a beginning and an end. Maximum time length is 2 minutes.
3. Must cite all sources within the essay, even your own.
1. Create your virtual essay using an online tool. This may be done prior to, during, or after METC.
2. Submit the virtual essay by completing the .
3. Deadline for submission March 21, 2016.
4. The METC Planning & Advisory Committee will decide on a winner March 2016.
During the reception on Tuesday, February 9th, 4:15-5:30 pm, learn about products and services being offered by METC exhibitors to earn game tickets! Each ticket earned will be placed in a drawing for great prizes. The more exhibitors you visit the more chances you have to win!
You’ll want to play Selfie Social! It’s easy. Look for the game sheet in your conference bag which lists participating vendors. Find them, take a selfie with them and tweet the picture and the name of the vendor organization at #METCSelfie. The winner will be drawn from all who manage to tweet selfies with all of the participating vendors listed. The winner will receive their choice of an METC prize package valued up to $200 and will be notified by email or phone.