Exhibitors Presenting at METC
There are two opportunities for exhibitors to present during METC.*
1. 50 Minute Demo Session (due by December 1, 2015)
- General Info: 50 minute Demo session. Allows the exhibitor to demo their product without the requirement of an educator as the primary presenter. Exhibitors who present a Demo session will be charged the booth rate of $1000 for a Single Standard Booth or the booth rate of $1510 for a Double Standard Booth. Will be promoted as a demo session within the program information.
- How to Sign Up: Indicate on your exhibitor registration that you would like to present a Demo session. You will then be sent a link to submit your demo information.
- Due Date: Information due by December 1, 2015
2. 50 Minute General Session (due by September 14, 2015)
- General Info: 50 minute general session. An educator who is currently in the classroom must be the primary presenter. Former and/or retired educators are not eligible. The educator must be . Exhibitor Plus Educator sessions go through the same scoring process as the general conference sessions. Exhibitors whose session is accepted will be charged the booth rate of $850 for a Single Standard Booth or the booth rate of $1360 for a Double Standard Booth.
- How to Submit Your Proposal:to present a 50 minute Exhibitor Plus Educator session during the general conference. Choose Exhibitor Plus Educator as the session type.
- Due Date: Proposals due by September 14, 2015.
*All exhibitors who present are required to host a booth in the exhibit hall.