Focus: A focus on the tools being used in the classroom, school, district, etc. as well as digital creation. Target Audience: Classroom teachers.
- Video cameras, video production
- 3D Printing, 3D design
- Music, Art, Journalism, Yearbook, eBooks, Media Arts
- Animation / Multimedia
- Game based learning
2. Innovative Instruction
Focus: Sharing best practices that integrate technology tools for teaching and learning into the classroom. Target Audience: is preK-16 educators.
- Flipped Instruction / Modified Flipped Classroom "In-Class" Flipped
- Differentiated Instruction / Personalized Instruction / Individualized Instruction
- Project Based Learning / Problem Based Learning
- Online Learning
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Subject/Content Area Focus / STEM
- Online Learning
- Blended Learning
- Social Networking (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Flickr)
- Career & Technical Education (CTE)
Focus: Providing guidance and focused support for all educators. Target Audience: Professional development directors, curriculum coordinators, technology specialists, technology directors, and administrators.
- Professional Learning
- Assessment / Using Data
- Implementing technology standards
- Professional Learning Communities & Networks (PLC & PLN)
- Policy & Leadership
- Community Outreach
Focus: Information and communications literacy. Target Audience: Library media specialists, technology integration specialists, and those educators responsible for teaching literacy and communication arts.
- Copyright, Fair Use & Creative Commons
- Library & classroom collaboration
- Transforming Content & Copyright
5. Technical Infrastructure & Support
Focus: Technology information, security, and infrastructure of the educational institutions and implementation of 1:1, BYOD (bring your own device), Sharepoint/cloud computing. Target Audience: IT administrators, technology directors whose job includes IT, IT technicians.
- Cloud Computing
- Help Desk - management, operation and control
- Network Management
- Desktop Support
- Mobile Device Management
- Inventory control and retrieving lost devices